Monday 21 October 2019

Minecraft Obsession

It's time for another fun challenge over at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

Here's what we get to play with this month.


My layout:


The challenge called for the colour ORANGE. There is lots of it on my layout.
For CASPER:
Corner rounder, Alphabet stamps, Splat, Polka dots, Eyelets, Recollection pattern papers.

I stayed fairly true to the sketch, using three photos, paper strips under the photo blocks, a tag under the upper photo, and a small embellishments spanning the two small photos.

Here are a few close-ups.




The Splat is a Silhouette cut file. The Alphabet stamp is one of my favorite stamp set. The scrabble letters were cut from a sheet of pattern paper that I've had in my stash for years. I've also used my Fastenator stapler to hold down the ribbon, and three eyelets as a bit of an embellishment.


Finally, the journaling. My grand-kids are somewhat obsessed with Minecraft.


That's it for now.
Thank you for stopping by to take a look. I appreciate you doing so.

ร€ la prochaine, Until next time,

Jacynthe ๐Ÿ˜Š

11/1/2019  - My layout was chosen Top 3 ๐Ÿ’Ÿ


6 comments:

  1. I love this page. Awesome photos, details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome - love the elements you used for the word Casper and your journaling. Thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of patterns on this super fun layout! Great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout and I love how you did the journaling. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super awesome layout!!! I love everything about it. I especially love the colors and the way you did your journaling. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash for this month's challenge. -- Karen Y.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout - great choice of colors and pattern papers - and super take on the challenge! Love your journaling too! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete