I thought I'd try my hand at the Scrap-our-stash "Blend-A-Sketch" challenge. http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com
I love the idea of using elements from two completely different sketches and coming up with one layout.
Here are the sketches...
...and here is my blended layout.
From the LH sketch:
* I placed a lighter coloured paper with a darker outer border.
* I used a doilie to represent the circle.
* I used a piece of fabric ric-rac.
From the RH sketch:
* I used a 4 x 6 photo.
* I used a strip of pp horizontaly across the page.
* I replicated the frame and flower grouping (on the bottom left corner, next to the smaller photo).
The challenge also called for us to use a FRAME. I have two on my layout.
Some close-up shots:
Finally the journaling:
We wouldn't think of leaving Félix behind when we go away for the week-end. Fortunately these days, many accommodations allow dogs to stay as guests. Félix was welcome at Bugaboo Cottages in Central Bedeque, PEI during a short visit in November.
The photos are from 2017.
Thank you for the fun challenge.
Until next time, À la prochaine,
Thank you ☺♥