Saturday 24 September 2022

Hello Beautiful !

 I would like to share a layout I created for the Sketch N Scrap September challenge. Here is the sketch:


My layout:


As you can see, I stayed fairly true to the sketch.

I've had that background paper in my stash for years. I'm so glad I finally got to use it. The fancy leaves are from a Silhouette cut file. The chipboard pieces were bought at out local dollar store. The tag is from Heidi Swapp (also really old).

The journaling is about my old girl, Maggie still wanting to go for walks with me everyday even though her mobility is not what is used to be.


That's it for now. I look forward to playing with next month's sketch.

À la prochaine, Until next time.

Jacynthe😊

6 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely in love with this layout?? Lovin' the pics, the papers, the embellishments - all of it!! Not to mention I'm a sucker for pet pages! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy. I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout and I love the photos of your dog! So cute. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and love the addition of the doily! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the mix of patterns on this amazing layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

    ReplyDelete