Sunday 14 June 2020

Violet at 8

I'm back with another fun challenge at Scrap our Stash
This time around we have a recipe to follow.


And here's what I came up with:




5 different pattern papers : background, black with diamond shapes, green stripes, pink floral, and teal/pink floral for the tag.
4 embellishments : flowers, flair, ribbon, epoxy heart.
3 word title : Violet at 8
2 types of alpha : Basic Grey and Creative memories stickers.
1 photo : my grand-daughter Violet

Close-up shots



I've "spiced up" my layout by adding some cut files from the Silhouette shop, a little doggie stamp, coloured and fussy cut, a StampinUp buckle on the ribbon, and two pre-printed phrases on the tag that say - Favorite things -  Right now. 

I recently did a layout of my grand-daughter, Rosalie at 7. I plan on making similar layouts for my other two grand-children. 



Thank you for stopping by, and for any comments you may care to leave.

À la prochaine, Until next time,
Jacynthe 😊





4 comments:

  1. I have to say that I would never have thought to use that background base paper. But it totally works for this wonderful layout. The little dog is super cute too. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I love this layout! Those papers are perfect for that black and white photo and I love that flower cluster. Such a great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout. Love the elements & great stash. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I LOVE this!!! The black and white photo - and the colorful papers work perfectly together - great design - the puppy is so sweet - and love the "list" Great job!!!! - - Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete