Wednesday 25 March 2020

UN BEAU CADEAU

Hello again. I rarely get to scrap two layouts in one month but since all the in-home confinement, I found the time to play the sketch challenge at the SCRAP OUR STASH blog.

Here it is:

My layout:


As usual, I played around with the sketch, changing one of the piece of pattern paper and replacing it with one long strip. I also added a chain link cut file behind the photo for a bit of texture. I've had that plaid pattern paper in my stash for years. I'm glad I finally got to use it. The wood embellishments can be found on the journaling tag.

Some close-ups:


Finally, the journaling. My grand-son gave me this book for Christmas. He chose it at school from the books available through Scolastic.  It warms my heart that he thought of me when he saw it. He knows me well. 


That's it for now. Thank you for stopping by.

À la prochaine, Until next time,

Jacynthe😊

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic page. Love The details and stash use. Adorable photo! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the layers. Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love how you showcased the book jacket. Thanks/merci for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juat lovely - love your use of the cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. What a handsome dog!! I had a peep down your blog. You are so brilliant at scrapbooking. I have so much to learn.

    ReplyDelete