Tuesday 25 October 2022

Woods Work

 I'm back with a new layout for the Sketch N Scrap October sketch challenge. I really liked the sketch Lori created, and found it would work nicely for the photos I wanted to scrap.

Here's the sketch:


My layout:


I used two photos instead of the one, omitted the little grouping on the top left, and moved the title onto the paper strips. 

The tree(s) embellishments are from a Stampin' Up set called " Lovely as a tree". I thought it was perfect for the photos of my husband working in the woods.

The title letters are from my all time favorite stamp set from Hero Arts. 


Thank you for stopping by.

À la prochaine, Until next time,

Jacynthe😊

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love the title. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love all the patterned papers and stamping! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout! Love how you added 2 photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete