Monday 18 July 2022

So Many Farm Fresh Eggs

 Hello,

It's been a while since I last scrapbooked but I wanted to give this month's Scrap our Stash BINGO challenge a go. You can find the link to the challenge here.


I chose the second row: Journaling card, Colour red, Ephemera, Twine, and Layers.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the title, as well as the corners. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have so many eggs this year that we've been giving them away just to get rid of them."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to be back soon for another fun challenge.

À la prochaine, Until next time,

Jacynthe 😊



3 comments:

  1. That title is perfect for this layout. It's EGG-cellent! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks delicious! Wonderful design! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete