Wednesday 28 October 2020

Changing & Growing

 I have a last minute entry to share for the Sketch - N- Scrap # 211 October challenge.

Here's the sketch:


My layout, using nothing but scraps of paper from previous layouts. (Yeah, me !)


Our pup, Rufus, has certainly grown and changed since we got him back in April. With his ears up straight, his shaggy hair, and his confident stance, he is the perfect little Cairn terrier. 


That's it for now. I hope to play along again soon.

À la prochaine, Until next time,

Jacynthe😊



5 comments:

  1. Cute photos and a wonderful take on the sketch! I love the flowers with the button centers. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable layout! Love your paper choice, and your take on the sketch is great! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rufus is such a cutie!! Love your layout, great title and paper choices!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Rufus and such fantastic pics of him, puts a smile on my face! :) Awesome job with the sketch, love your paper choices & title work on this, too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pooch layout you created awesome title too. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete